Thank you for your willingness to help spread the word about my new book, Showing Up: How Men Can Become Effective Allies in the Workplace.
Scroll down, or click on the links below, to find sample copy and images that make it easy for you to share.
Showing Up was written for people like you who care about fostering diversity, equality, and inclusion in your company, your life, and the world.
The writing is on the wall. It’s time for us individually and collectively to embrace healthy masculinity as a way of being, in our personal and business lives. We will all benefit.
I would be so grateful if you could let the people on your blog, email list, and in your social media networks know about the book. Please direct them to showingupbook.com
Below you’ll find information to make it easy for you to spread the word—including sample copy for your newsletter and/or social media posts. We've also included a PDF of an excerpt from chapter 1 of the book, and some images you can use in your emails and posts. If you have questions or need any additional information, please let us know email@example.com.
Email Newsletter Announcement
Option 1: I’m excited to share a new book with you today by my [friend/colleague] Ray Arata. It’s called Showing Up: How Men Can Become Effective Allies in the Workplace. It was written for men, for diversity, equality, and inclusion (DEI) professionals, and for anyone who is interested in allyship.
Showing Up is a step-by-step guide to healthy, inclusive masculinity and leadership—and emotional maturity. It shows men how to be better allies and leaders. In other words - to be better men. As a bonus, when you order your copy you’ll receive a free ticket to a 2022 virtual Better Man Conference valued at $99. Order your copy here: showingupbook.com
Option 2: My friend, Ray Arata, has spent the past 15 years helping countless men and business leaders to understand their roles and responsibilities when it comes to inclusion, equality and diversity. His latest book, SHOWING UP, is a practical guide for men in organizations seeking to be better allies and leaders. The book also gives guidance to professionals working in Diversity & Inclusion or Human Resources by showing how they can engage their men in diversity efforts.
If you want to create a culture of emotional maturity, trust, and belonging – especially in the midst of these challenging times – this book can help you and your team. It’s available now and when you order it today, you’ll get a free ticket to a 2022 virtual Better Man Conference valued at $99. showingupbook.com
Excerpts, Interview, and More
If you’d like an excerpt from the book to share on your blog or with your email list, or if you’d like to interview me (audio or video), feel free to contact me and we can coordinate that.
I’m happy to do whatever I can to best engage your audience. Below you will find a link to the PDF of the introduction chapter of the book. I'm also happy to provide a written Q&A, blog post, or anything else you think might help us spread the word so we can help foster a more just and inclusive world.
Download an excerpt from the introduction for free!
Book Trailer Video
Below is the book trailer video. Please share this video.
YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_7xKtFr79w
<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/659066480?h=e8265ab890" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; fullscreen; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Copy for Social Media
Please use (as-is or edited to your liking) any of the copy below for posts on social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
Longer posts for Facebook & LinkedIn:
- The majority of the jobs lost since February 2020, were women’s. As a result, companies risk losing women in leadership as well as future women leaders thus unwinding years of painstaking progress toward gender diversity. Allyship is needed more than ever. My friend Ray Arata’s new book Showing Up: How Men Can Become Effective Allies in the Workplace couldn’t have come at a more needed time. Check it out. www.showingupbook.com
- Now more than ever, business leaders are realizing the strategic value of a culture built on diversity, equality and inclusion. My friend Ray Arata’s new book Showing Up: How Men Can Become Effective Allies in the Workplace is a how-to guide to roll out your DEI strategy. I highly recommend it. Check it out: www.showingupbook.com
- I love this quote from Ray Arata’s new book, Showing Up: “Unless there are men on board as part of diversity and inclusion efforts, the status quo for men in charge will remain, and the lack of opportunities for those who don’t identify as men will slowly erode a company’s ability to be competitive.” It available today at www.showingupbook.com
- Looking for a tool that you and your team can use to create a culture of diversity, equality and inclusion? Showing Up is a new how-to book by Ray Arata that gives you and your team techniques for developing healthy, inclusive masculinity and leadership skills. www.showingupbook.com
- My friend, Ray Arata, has spent the past 15 years helping countless men and business leaders to understand their roles and responsibilities when it comes to inclusion, equality and diversity. His latest book, Showing Up: How Men Can Become Effective Allies in the Workplace is available today: www.showingupbook.com
Shorter posts for Twitter, Instagram & Telegram
(can also be used on Facebook & LinkedIn):
- Ray Arata has just launched Showing Up, a “how-to” book for men in organizations seeking to be better allies and leaders. This book turns good intentions into specific actions that you can implement immediately. Check it out: www.showingupbook.com
- I’m excited for my friend, Ray Arata, whose new book, Showing Up, is now available. This important book gives you and your team tools for how to create a culture of emotional maturity, trust, and belonging, www.showingupbook.com
- How is engaging men as allies and inclusionary leaders good for business? Find out in Ray Arata’s new book, Showing Up: How Men Can Become Effective Allies in the Workplace. Available now at www.showingupbook.com
- Showing Up by Ray Arata is a new resource for HR, Diversity & Inclusion Professionals on how to engage their men in diversity efforts. It’s a “how-to” book for men in organizations seeking to be better allies and leaders. Available today: www.showingupbook.com
- I love the new book, Showing Up: How Men Can Become Effective Allies in the Workplace, by Ray Arata, and I think you will too. Such an important message, especially right now. www.showingupbook.com
- The business pain resulting from COVID-19 is real for many organizations. Is this happening at your company and are you making adjustments in your leadership? The new book by Ray Arata, Showing Up, will help you do just that. Check it out. www.showingupbook.com
- Are you ready to create a culture of emotional maturity, high performance, trust, and belonging for your team? The new book by Ray Arata, Showing Up, will help you do just that. Check it out. www.showingupbook.com
Images for Social Media
Click on any of the images below and "save as" to capture. You can use these to post on your social media pages. Please include the link: www.showingupbook.com
Book Endorsement Images for Social Media
Quotes from Showing Up for Social Media
Feel free to use the any of the following hashtags to increase discoverability: